UKHO has made available a patch for NavPac 4.1. Please request for your patch release 4.1.2. from our technical support team.
This latest patch includes the following changes:
1. The fixing of a bug that caused NavPac to be unresponsive/crash when transferring high latitude values into certain functions.
2. An updated constant used to calculate GHA Aries.
3. The fixing of a bug which prevented Time Zones being saved to and loaded from preferences files.
4. The fixing of a bug which prevented buttons in the top right of the screen being displayed when using additional functionality (Add-Ons).
5. General improvements to file access.